Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A reiteration regarding the purpose of this blog.

-To provide information and practices important to those wishing to enjoy the (changing) future.
-To provide a certain amount of proof regarding my ability to sense energy, reinforcing the changes I sense, which will require the above.
-To strengthen my own Authenticity and Integrity through sharing this information.

It seems to me that many of those not already exposed to spirituality are hung up on the second part, the "proof" of my ability to sense approaching energy shifts, and are missing the entire intent of the blog-- that there IS a massive, unavoidable energy shift occurring, and those not aware of it might require assistance in adapting. Do not watch the finger pointing at the moon; watch the moon.

Check the first post for more. God Bless...