Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I seek truths, and most importantly, absolute truths.

There are truths, and there are absolute truths. I attempt to be empiric in my research, and throw out anything which does not work as advertised. I have made many terrible mistakes during this process, and have also seen hints of amazing things.


There are indeed, absolute truths. They are empiric, and are not the result of my desires or mindset. Especially since some require a spiritual path of living, ego reduction, and service. I'd just like to get mine and play around all day. To survive, I may not. This is the way of it. Others may arrive at this place in different times, through other means, or may be far beyond it.


I dislike absolutist statements as much as anyone else, yet often find myself making them, and fully understand the reactions they cause. I am open to new information, as I wish to come as close to the truth as is possible (at least in theory- it often forces me to be honest about things I do not wish to consider or to accept, about myself and others).


I'm willing to change my mind. I welcome new, better information. I'll change my position upon being corrected, and after confirming that the corrections are true. I don't claim to know what's best for everyone, except for everyone to be able to pursue their free will, whether or not it is good for them (and to fight that which harms others, intentionally or unintentionally). Free will gives you a right to harm others, and for others to respond as they wish. The overall of karma evens it all out, or you may do so through understanding it and adjusting your actions.


I have always known/felt that this world is nowhere near what is either possible or correct. The higher principles as stated in the Constitution and other Humane documents are not being enacted. A far better world is possible if they are enacted. All it takes is for us to get together and enact them. Sometimes placing ourselves at the front line in order to motivate others. During Reagan through Bush2, I began giving up the hope that the better world would occur. During Bush2, I did give up hope. A good view of the negative hierarchy can do that to you.


However.


Things were put in place so that we would not destroy ourselves/allow ourselves to be destroyed at this time/at this point. My faith is back. I was wrong. I did not perceive the greater will and actions which form the world and its path. When it changed, I felt it and mentioned it. I believe that this can easily be found in my DemocraticUnderground Journal. Now, we are indeed upon a positive path plateau'ing in 2012. I have checked and re-checked and is it is currently, believe that this will occur. This is the direction the trend indicates. It may change. If it does, I will mention it. My research and doubt about this can easily be found in DU's ASAH and my other posts. Now, I believe that we are on track.


I have proven on these pages that I am psychic, and energetically sensitive. You may wish to consider these truths, when considering my research results regarding the current state of things and its apparent destination. Also, I'm well aware that I'm not aware of everything. I am not enlightened. I am many times, wrong. Which is why in mentioning my findings, know that I have taken many efforts to confirm that which I present. I'm not interested in being wrong in public, or in presenting misleading information, intentionally or unintentionally. I'm attempting to be of service with what little I have to offer. (Democratic Underground's) PsychicConsortium provided perspective and truths which helped me to make it through those last months of BushCo (knowing what they were doing to the economy. No one would listen to me...). I now offer what small amount that I have of the larger picture, to increase faith through the facts as they stand and as I currently understand them, and through the revelation of the spiritual through such abilities in the first place.


I'm quite ready to be wrong, to be corrected, and to correct myself. I know little, but wish to share what little I do know (and have attempted to confirm). I do not know how it will all turn out, how it will all end, or even of what will occur during the process itself. I am possibly aware of things others might miss, so I present them. You can also pray for insight and perspective, and it will be granted.


As the wise man said, you can like it or you cannot like it.