Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"And to me, our feelings are pivotal, as our vibration is tied to our feelings."

Yes, truly. "Energy follows thought", said Carl Jung, and as you also said, it is to choose to be in a positive energy in order to do both ourselves and the world some good. It's now a choice.

I have collected much highly negative music in my day, as catharsis and validation for my "experiences"; listening to it now leaves me drained and finding difficulty moving out of that energy. What you set your attention upon matters greatly. Positive energy of course follows positive thought, so challenge any lower moods you find yourself in with something very positive-- and then work to stay there. Build those muscles...and see for yourself about it becoming easier to do so, once you've determined to do it and sticking with it for a little while...