Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January: The Earth vibration is still increasing.

Any and all old dark energies are now coming into the light whether they like it or not. It's time to self-examine whether you wish to or not.

I'm (since Christmas) struggling with the areas in which I've not before been Authentic. My Authenticity is no longer taking procrastination as an answer. It's uncomfortable to the extent that it is not faced directly and accepted. Same with my abandonment/adoption/abuse trauma. Here it is, gotta look at it, and yes, it's far better when it's run through the responsibility process...and Finished.

That of course is merely my own experience. I hope that you find clarity and release with ease and grace, whatever combination of symptoms are yours.

Or even better, none at all. (waves hi)