Friday, September 9, 2011

Forgiveness

From
http://www.in2it.ca/Forgiveness.htm

The following statement is to be carefully read by you and then considered carefully.

If acceptable, ask your “Wisdom of my Being, the Wisdom of my Body, my Heart, and all that are involved in any way, to accept and implement this intention with True Holy Love, Namaste, to be effective in all my life at all times and in all circumstances” and then read it aloud three times to make it fully effective. You must be honest and sincere !

“I [name], with True Holy Love, Namaste, do hereby forgive all who have caused hurts, harm, problems, and emotional, mental, and spiritual traumas to me and to all or any in my families, communities, and associations. I forgive you completely in all ways and in all aspects, in all planes of existence, in all domains, and in all dimensions. Whatever has been caused is now in the past and is of no importance to me now and does not matter to me any more. I am now free of all such causes and their effects.”

“I [name] do humbly and sincerely apologize for all the hurts, harm, problems, and emotional, mental, and spiritual traumas that I have caused to all life forms, including all that were knowingly or unknowingly, intentionally or unintentionally caused, in all my life including all past lives of myself and all in my Soul families.”

“I [name] do humbly and sincerely ask forgiveness for all the hurts, harm, problems, and emotional, mental, and spiritual traumas that I have caused to all life forms, including all that were knowingly or unknowingly, intentionally or unintentionally caused, in all my life including all past lives of myself and all in my Soul families.”

“I [name] do humbly and sincerely ask Angelic help to Heal, clear, and remove from my total Being all emotional triggers attached or linked to my cellular, aural, and other memories of all these hurts, harm, problems, and traumas, and to keep me so free of non-beneficial emotional triggers in all nows and at all times.”

“I [name], with True Holy Love, Namaste, do hereby bring back to me all Energies and Soul parts that have left me or been lost in any way, except those that I have sent to be and are beneficial to others, and do humbly and sincerely ask Angelic help to Heal them with True Holy Love, Namaste, so that they can be in their rightful place”.

“I [name], with True Holy Love, Namaste, do hereby release all non-beneficial Energies and Soul parts that have come to me in any way and for any reason, and do humbly and sincerely ask Angelic help to Heal them with True Holy Love, Namaste, and take them to be in their rightful place”.

“I [name] do humbly and sincerely send my Love, Gratitude, and Thanks with True Holy Love, Namaste, to all who so help and assist me in this forgiveness.”